Capadocia Restaurant

20 H├╝davendigar Cad., Istanbul, Turkey
(0212) 522 6767
Capadocia Restaurant - Darren with Istanbul chicken.
Capadocia Restaurant - Doorman put the Turkish traditional hat on me and him.
Capadocia Restaurant - Comfortable seat with decoration.
Capadocia Restaurant - We enjoy our Turkish style lover seat.
Capadocia Restaurant - The waiter are so nice.
Capadocia Restaurant - Me with doorman/wekcomer again.

Capadocia Restaurant Istanbul Reviews

TravChef TravChef
Excellent foods and services, been there 3 times in 4 days. Dec 31, 2013
We all know how to made the judgement of restaurant base on the number of covers they have made. If the restaurant busy, it's mean something, either the foods is good, the services are excellent or the price is affordable. We stay just 100 meter away from this restaurant and when we walked pass, Darren, one of my friend said "I saw a restaurant where there are women kneading the dough in front and the restaurant look busy. We should try one day" and we end up 3 times during our 4 days visit.

The Capadocia Restaurant is right on the tram line between Sirkeci the Gulhane stop. It has a glass door so people can see what are they doing inside. Once you enter, on the right hand side there will be 2 or 3 ladies kneading dough. This dough will have the filling according to our choice, either feta cheese, mushroom, minced meat or so much more. I went to see the ladies who knead the dough and ask if I could try to do it. They are very nice to say that I can but I have to wait until the restaurant is not too busy. I am sure I will go back to learn how to do that one day as I also busy with schedule.

On the left hand side, there is a some regular table and along both side next to the wall is a low Turkish style seating where we can sit with fold legs, and we don't need to remove our shoes when go up which is different with Japanese style table.

The food is taste veryl good, all of them, the pancake with different filling, Chicken Curry with rice, Seabass with saffron. I have taste also the same kind of restaurant near AyaSofia but in my taste buds like Capadocia Restaurant better.

I have to admire the doorman who can speak 6 languages and he is very nice with our group. The waiter I have on second time was not so impressive but the restaurant manager or the owner I don't know, he said his mother is the one who knead the dough is very nice with me and our group. Thank you so much for your hospitality and I recommend anybody to go there and eat at this restaurant.
Doorman put the Turkish traditiona…
Darren with Istanbul chicken.
We enjoy our Turkish style lover s…
fransglobal says:
They certainly are, Mod...:P
DAZMAN50 says:
I think that doorman should beware the "Black Widdow" ;)
TravChef says:
@Francis, unfortunately no. Thai and Irish are unique!

Check Istanbul Hotel Deals