Canyonlands National Park

(435) 719-2313

Canyonlands National Park Moab Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
Canyonlands National Park May 31, 2013
Canyonlands is flat layers, and at center stage are carved by two rivers,the Green and Colorado.

We visited a few points at that park,too huge to see everything's.

first of all,we visited the visitor center then got a park map also advices which shouldn't miss to see as we only had a day there. And this is something mistake I think now,because as it the flat layers,would be nice view those rocks with sunset or sunrise lights. So I guess must stay there next time.

My favorite place in there is the Mesa Arch. After through an irregular way seeing some strange plants they are exactly the plants of desert. Then the Mesa Arch is appear a field of view. It like we arrival to back of the masa arch,you'll see under ground view from the arch when you went to close there! That viewing is amazing.

We hike on the huge rock get to the Upheaval Dome. It hard to hike but worth. We taken a photo with laying down on the land it makes us coming at the edge of earth! We loved show the photo people hiding our trick!

The Dome was quite huge! And there are two explains as no one know what happened there. The mysterious is always fascinate us.

I guess we must back to there more exploring the park!
@Visitor center
There is a big dome like Ground ze…
yasuyo says:
Thank you for the congrats and all the smiles on my review and photos:)

@Sylviandavd,thanks:) we love it much;)
Posted on: Jun 15, 2013
dariopaquit says:
Nice review!!!
Posted on: Jun 14, 2013
sylviandavid says:
Congratulations on your feature! I love the laying down photo....
Posted on: Jun 14, 2013