Canyon Cove Resort

Nasugbo, Philippines

Canyon Cove Resort Nasugbo Reviews

Caliber-A Caliber-A
Cost is Expensive Compared to Quality of Services Sep 22, 2014
We stayed in this resort for only one whole day, and just availed their Day Tour which cost us PHP 800.00 (around USD 20.00) per pax. The package includes the use of pool and the beach, and the food that is equivalent to PHP 300.00.

The building that houses the hotel rooms shows sign of aging and needs aesthetics. The exterior paints are somewhat like dilapidated which only mean that the building was not properly maintained. We never booked for a room so I cannot say anything about it.

The main swimming pool is huge with clean water and superb sanitation but the service at the pool bar was quite slow. I think it took us around 30 minutes before we have been served with just two bottles of fruit juices. Bath towels were available upon request though we needed to deposit P500.00 for 2 towels, but of course we got it back upon return of the towels. There was also a fish spa right beside the pool but I think nobody dared to try.

The beach is nice but then again you have to pay another PHP 1500.00 for the use of a shed. I’ve tried to bargain with the beach guard but to no avail, so we just used their towels and sat directly onto the sand. Thank goodness the beachfront has fine sand, though it was not that white. Kayaks and pedal boats were also available for rent, just approach the in-charge.

The view is another plus factor, wow! It’s really good.

Bringing of foods is not allowed within the resort, but we were not bothered because our package includes the meals. I was not so impressed because the menu is very limited and that we had to pay for the juice as it was not included on the serving.

Overall, I may say that the cost is expensive as compared to the quality of service being rendered, but still recommendable
Nasugbo Map