Canton Restaurant

(208) 523-3448

Canton Restaurant Idaho Falls Reviews

superduperfantastic superdup…
Mar 16, 2006
Decent (aka Acceptable) Chinese food in Idaho Falls? Could it be? I have been skeptical for a while now, and having a non-Asian waitress added to that skepticism. What could I expect from this town, right?

Still, the cravings for rice were overpowering, and I decided to give this place a shot. Plenty of parking - it's in a little strip mall across from the Grand Teton Mall.

I had the Beef Tomato with Green Pepper. My request for Light on the Onions was not ignored, and it was a wonderful meal. Lots of beef, lots of tomatoes. I had leftovers for the next day.

And for those of you not into Chinese food and still want to step into this place, there is American food as well. Onion Rings, Steak, Salads to go with the Fried Rice, Egg Fu Yongs, etc. I can't speak for anything aside from the Beef Tomato with Green Pepper though. I didn't dare venture away from that one plate, which was quite tasty. I'd get that one if I am in Idaho Falls again.

Apparently, you can win this crazy BBQ grill contraption if you eat there multiple times... If you don't just go for the food, go for the chance of winning that grill!

Check Idaho Falls Hotel Deals