Cant remember names

Khao San, Bangkok, Thailand

Cant remember names Bangkok Reviews

TomNoir TomNoir
Delicious and clean (the food, not the rest) Jan 26, 2011
There is a poor looking street food restaurant near Kao San Road. If you are on Kao San, walk the street down to the end that is not the police station turn right and left immediately into a really small street that is fairly big enough for two tuk tuks if i remember right.

At the far far end you will find the back of McDonalds (which is not what i want to recommend) but after one or two blocks to the left you come to this very street food restaurant that I mean. it is placed on a corner and the facilities are poor but I ate there almost every day for weeks that I was in Bangkok and never got sick. And the woman and her son who both own the small business are nice.
petew petew
Sep 12, 2007
Go for all things JERKED... Jerked chicken is good and the jerked pork is awesome!!! The dodgy street side vendors are the best especially on the way home from clubbing, theres generally hungry jamaicans and tourists congregating about so they are basically waiting there for u.

Its just like having a kebab after a big one.

And if youre really hungover the next morning, go for the patties. Like a meat pie and it does the trick...So does hair of the dog!!
pbobenhausen says:
I did forget to mention the jerked chicken. It is the best chicken I have ever eaten.
Posted on: Sep 12, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About Cant remember names

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…name of a bar and arranged to meet at 8.   I went back showered and put on my new T-shirt ( great quality as the dye on the Tshirt…
Backtrack
We have to start at the very beginning, Taiwan a home for 7 years, what started out at as a round the world trip in 2001 flying out from London with Taipei as the first destination. After getting …cant remember the name of) and Thailand (Krabi, Koh Phi Phi, Bangkok, Koh Pha Ngan). At this point I was supposed…

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals