Canna

Canna, United Kingdom

Canna Reviews

davidx davidx
For lovers of wildlife Dec 29, 2010
Canna is the most westerly of the 'Small Isles' to the south of Skye, the others being Rum, Muck and Eigg. It has a small population

Owned by the National Trust for Scotland, it is a bird sanctuary in which 157 species are monitored annually.

Sadly I have only been to the quay on Canna. it was certainly before 1984 and at that time there was no accommodation other than camping and all supplies had to be taken. I see from the website that there are (limited) other possibilities now.

I am very sorry to see on Calmac's site that it is no longer possible to take a tour round all the Small Isles on a Wednesday.

Related Travel Blogs About Canna

Fall in Mechelen
I was back in Belgium for a short visit; it was the birthday party of my friends Sophie and Lieven. I stayed most of the time in Antwerp but Sunday I had made an agreement with Ewelina and Olaf to jo…Canna, Pioen and even fruit. The Rose Garden is also divided in different parts, for example the educative rose…
Debris?
    Well I would love to be able to write a thrilling story about surviving the hurricane, and how I swam out to rescue several children and a sea turtle, and how we all got together a…canna blow o'er a teen can...hur-a-cain...hah!'  Anyways, Eric did admit that if we did get the brunt…
Ciao Diego
Buenos Aires, we´re going to miss you!!! It seems like we´ve been here for ages, but it´s only been a couple of days and we´ve loved every minute. The bus journey to get here was a bit of a kill…canna remember captain....... Anyway we called it a day soon after and headed back to base. We were booked…

Compare Tarbert Hotel Rates (3km away)

Canna Map