Candyland Store

Candyland Store - Lollipops and fudge
Candyland Store - candy in display case
Candyland Store - licorice and chocolates
Candyland Store - entrance to Candyland
Candyland Store - eating Chippers!

Candyland Store Minneapolis Reviews

alyssa_ob alyssa_ob
Old fashioned candy store - Yum! Aug 27, 2008
This little candy shop is located in a park and shop in downtown Minneapolis a half block from Block E. I passed it on my way to the Shout House and was so tempted by the delicious smells of popcorn and chocolate coming out that I had to stop in.

They have the typical old-fashioned glass case counters full of delicious looking candy and chocolates and everything is actually marked with a price. I was extremely excited to find Chippers - chocolate covered potato chips! They were a specialty in Grand Forks, ND and I haven't seem them anywhere since I left. I love the delicious crunchy, salty chocolatey sweetness. Yum! So I bought some of those and also some salt water taffy.

I felt just like a kid in a candy store wanting a little of everything. About half of the cases were filled with chocolates, mostly nut clusters dipped in chocolate. The back wall was lined with popcorn tins. They had some yummy looking popcorn and caramel corn behind the counter and a huge disply of lollipops. They had licorice and jawbreakers, fudge and hard candy. Even a window where you could watch the candy being made.
Lollipops and fudge