Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square

Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square Rates and Deals

Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square Reviews

jackygoh1 jackygoh1
Great Location and Comfortable Stay Nov 21, 2011
After researching for about three months and making several hotel reservations and canceling it, I finally decided to stay at the Candlewood Suites hotel located near the Times Square and within walking distance from the Port Authority bus terminal and Hell's Kitchen.

Since, I travelled alone, safety is my priority. Also, I decided to pamper myself after working for six years and this is my first long distance journey alone.

This is an extended stay hotel. The longer you stay,the cheaper the rate, and they only clean the room once a week. I stayed at this hotel for 12 days 11 nights from 20 Nov to 1 Dec 2011 and it cost me about US $2100.

If you need new towel, you can always request at the lobby.

They offer free USA newspapers in the morning and freshly baked cookie in the evening.

I had a great stay there, with a nice view of the Hudson River to my right and the Empire State building to my left as I was given 29th floor. Request for higher floor so you get a nice view.

I slept on a comfortable Queen sized bed. There is also free internet service and flat screen TV. Use the network cable as it is faster and more reliable. The wireless internet is not so reliable.

There is also a writing desk and kitchenette with microwave oven and stove. This is great as I always have leftovers and I could just heat them for my breakfast. There is also a fridge for you to keep your food and drinks. The bathroom is clean and is of good size. There is a bath tub and shower. Most importantly, you get hot water in this cold weather.

There is a small gym at the basement and also free laundry where you can wash your clothes yourself. I didn't use it as I was busy having fun in New York City and I travelled light. :)

There is a small store where you can purchase drink, food and detergents. It is quite affordable. $1 for a bottle of mineral water.

This is a great base to tour NY as it is within walking distance to many tourist attractions like the Central Park, Rockefeller plaza and NYC library. It took me about 30 minutes to walk to Central Park, 5 minutes to Times Square and 20 minutes to pier 83.
Kitchenette
Big and comfortable bed.
View from my room at 29th floor.
Hudson river, view from my room.
Africancrab says:
Congratulations, you got featured. Well done, and thanks for the contribution. Happy trails!
Suusj says:
Congrats on your feature :-)
cicie says:
Congrats on today feature review:)

Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square Overview

The Candlewood Suites Times Square New York City is located less than a mile from many of the city’s biggest attractions. Guests will find themselves within walking distance of the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, and more. The Statue of Liberty and the Broadway Theater District are also quite near the property. The Candlewood Suites Times Square New York City is located only a short distance from JFK and LaGuardia international airports. The airports and other points of interest throughout New York can be easily reached via rental car or taxi, as well as by using public transit systems.

All of the guestrooms at the Candlewood Suites Times Square New York City include wireless Internet access. Speakerphones, microwaves, refrigerators, stoves, and more can be found in each room as well as satellite television. Private bathrooms offer hair dryers and more.

Guests will find ample shopping and dining options near the hotel. There is a 24 hour fitness center onsite. The hotel also offers parking and an onsite laundry facility for the convenience of guests, as well.

Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower