Candle Hut Resort

Check Koh Phangan Hotel Deals

Candle Hut Resort Koh Phangan Reviews

Bommiexx Bommiexx
Quiet and suitable for family Jan 03, 2010
The hotel itself is located at Thong Nai Pan Yai of Koh Phangan. I have to admit that the beach is very beautiful but very far from Haad Rin and Thong Sa La. The road is awful and dangerous. There is dust everywhere. You will get lost easily if you rent a bike or a jeep. I heard that its going to be all done next year but Im not really sure about that. Due to the fact that I was there for partying, I spent alot for taxi. Its really hard to find taxi to go to Tong Nai Pan. However, our room was clean and the atmosphere was really nice. It was very quiet, so I think it suits ppl who want to relax. The pool was clean and food wasnt that bad too. At the end, I found out that they also charged our taxi fees. First we thought it was free service from the resort since they have to go down to Thong Sa La for laundry anyway. I complained but the owner said its on the website. Anyway, if you're stayin at Thong Nai Pan, walk out from the resort and take local's taxi service. They only charge you 100thb. The resort charged us 250thb per each time. There are many cheaper restaurants outside as well.
ben6471 says:
Thanks Bommie. I was about to ask you where you stayed and saw your review on your page
Posted on: Feb 15, 2010
sylviandavid says:
Wow... the resort made a killing on the taxi.... it looks like a nice place... sylvia
Posted on: Jan 03, 2010