Cancun to Mexico DF

Cancun to Mexico DF - Near Palenque
Cancun to Mexico DF - This is why i love Mexicans!!:D:D
Cancun to Mexico DF - Chichen-Itza
Cancun to Mexico DF - My dream came true..swimming with dolphins, my b-day present!!!
Cancun to Mexico DF - Kissing a manatie:D

Cancun to Mexico DF Reviews

ottielisa ottielisa
Aug 28, 2007
Hey you people out there...Mexico is a fantastic place to travel! You should of seen it (and pleeease not only springbreake in Cancun!!!)!

I was living in this country and saw it from two different ways! Living there is quite hard for someone my age(+blond and european!)...but seening Mexico as a tourrist is beautiful and lots of fun! The mexicans are very friendly and happy people even if they sometimes seem to be very poor and walk behinde you trying to get some money!

Go and see the favourite once ar the once in Theotihuacan, the biggest!(i've seen nearly all of them).

The absolute MUST, especialy for women, is Taxco. Its a lovely old silvercity between Acapulco and Mexico-City with one silverjulary shop after the other!

The most beautiful place i've seen on my jurney in the mountains is San Cristobal de las Casas...very sweet and made with love!

Palenque is a special place, looking like it is in the middle of a jungle! There is a cool jungle hotel there you should stay in!

If you spend some time in Mexico-City (not the most beautiful and calme, sweet city), try to go to the art-market in San Anchel...WOW is that nice! That is real mexican life! something you dont find somewhere else!

Playa del Carmen is great! Like out of a picture book!

Ja dears I love this country and I'll go again! You should do the same and discover this place!

cheers seraina
Near Palenque
My dream came true..swimming with …
Kissing a manatie:D
o_mendfornd says:
I agree with everything you say! We spent a month travelling from Mexico City to Cancun (only one night in Cancun, fortunately). I thought it was a fantastic country, and often find myself recommending it to people.
Posted on: Nov 30, 2007
mickey123 says:
mexico... good reviw!
i'd make it there sometime.
Posted on: Nov 29, 2007
lucian_32y says:
Great review! I can't wait to go!
Posted on: Nov 29, 2007