Canberra South Motor Park Motel

Check Canberra Hotel Deals

Canberra South Motor Park Motel Reviews

linda_brissie linda_br…
Jun 19, 2007
If you are visiting Canberra in Winter, and wish to stay in a Motel I strongly advise you to stay away from this place. I had booked a room, however I begin to feel that I would have been better staying in my car.

The room I was staying in didn't even have a phone. Although I was only there on my own, I had two rooms - one with a queen bed one side and 2 singles the other side. There was only one very small TV, and that was with the 2 singles. The heating was a joke. They had a small 30cm bar wall heater to cover an entire room. Even though it was about 1 degree outside. I was cold the entire night. There was no bedside tables, nor lamps - just wall lights. Also they didn't even have a clock radio alarm thing in the rooms. They did have a fridge, toaster and kettle. The toilet was in front of the shower, so you were tripping over everything to wash. The toilet was so close to the wall that you could hardly sit down.

I admit that I may have just been given the worst room in the entire place, but still I am almost tempted to ask for a room change and free night. In the morning when I went outside (7 degrees), there was no change in temperature between when I was in the room and what it was outside.

Canberra South Motor Park Motel Overview

Situated in the heart of Canberra, ACT, Canberra South Motor Park is an ideal holiday destination. Providing a variety of accommodation options offering self contained standard, deluxe holiday and long-term rentals including furnished cabins, caravan sites, a motel and powered/un-powered tent sites. Canberra South Motor Park can cater for all personal requirements and budgets.
Canberra South Motor Park is 4 km from the Parliamentary Triangle, with 25 acres of serene surrounding. Shop. Camp kitchen. Cabin includes shower, toilet, air con, TV, refrig, cooking facilities, microwave. Some accommodation requires own bedding/linen.

Canberra South Motor Park Motel Amenities