Canadian Honker

1203 2nd St SW, Rochester, MN, USA

Canadian Honker Rochester Reviews

alyssa_ob alyssa_ob
Great breakfast, busy on weekends Feb 27, 2011
Canadian Honker is a great little restaurant in Rochester, MN with homemade food and desserts. It is located near the Mayo Clinic/Hospital and has plenty of parking behind the restaurant.

A Breakfast Buddies event was held here with several local geocachers getting together for good food and fun. We reserved a bunch of tables in the main room and had more people show up than the restaurant could seat!

I ordered the Lumberjack breakfast - with scrambled eggs, bacon, French toast, and applesauce. It was soooo good! Yum! (Actually the Lumberjack came with hashbrowns or American fries, and I'm not a fan of either, so I substittued applesauce). Everyone had good food, and the waitress was friendly and did a great job of serving our large group of over 50 people.

The restaurant also has a small bar and does catering services. This is a great place for a delicious breakfast. They also serve lunch and dinner.
Canadian Honker store front
Lumberjack breakfast
inside the Canadian Honker
binky says:
Whoa! I just misread it as well and had to do a double take! That is a crazy meal of pure deliciousness...
Posted on: Mar 01, 2011
Africancrab says:
Ha-ha, Nice review though.
Posted on: Feb 28, 2011
festerwretch says:
I was a little surprised that you were reviewing a Canadian Hooker on here ... but turns out I misread. Anyway, the restaurant looks good too!
Posted on: Feb 28, 2011