Canadas Best Value Inn Toronto

Canadas Best Value Inn Toronto Rates and Deals

Canadas Best Value Inn Toronto Reviews

tenaka tenaka
Jun 30, 2011
Canadas Best Value Inn really does live up to its name. I wasn't able to find anything else closer to the city other than hostels for less than double what I paid here (75/night).

The woman at the front desk was very nice, though she did turn things into an adventure. I was staying 2 nights but she just charged me for one. So then we had to go through the process a second time. And since she only originally had me for one night, when I tried to get into the room on day 2 my keycard didn't work. They had to recode it. But it really wasn't a hassle and didn't upset me.

I had a queen room which looked exceptionally clean. the bed was very comfortable and the a/c worked well enough that i was able to just turn it on for 20 minutes to cool the room and then shut it off instead of having to listen to it all night long. I also made good use of the microwave and fridge, so that I could have a couple cheap meals while I was there since there is no complimentary breakfast.

Its just a 5 minute drive to the train staton, and Toronto has great public transportation so thats a better way to go than driving around town and parking everywhere. There was a bus stop within walking distance too but since train parking was free for the holiday weekend and it took me right where I needed to go I went that route.

The hotel isn't within walking distance of anything you'd want to go to, even food. So it may not be the best option for those in town without a car. Unless you don't mind taking a bus to dinner.

Canadas Best Value Inn Toronto Overview

Prepare to be charmed by the newly renovated Canadas Best Value Inn Toronto. We welcome you to our great city. When you stay with us you are at the center of it all. Our convenient location is just minutes from Toronto Pearson International Airport and downtown Toronto. There are over 200 retail stores and restaurants within walking distance from our property. For leisure or business the Canadas Best Value Inn Toronto offers unmatched value and convenience. We offer many amenities including a business suites and spacious guestrooms. All suites and guestrooms come with complimentary hi-speed wireless internet and refrigerators. Microwaves are offered in selected rooms. Also provided in all rooms are Cable TV with HBO complementary in-room movies hairdryers iron and ironing boards. We offer complimentary local calls wakeup calls and access to fax service. All guestrooms come equipped with smoke detectors and the property has security cameras installed for additional safety. We also have a 24 hour coffee and tea bar in the lobby. Our front desk is open and ready to assist you in any way possible 24/7. Our courteous staff looks forward to making your stay a memorable and enjoyable experience.
We invite you to come and discover the great city of Toronto the heart of Canadas business and cultural life. Toronto is Canadas leading center for finance art publishing theatre music film and sports. Home to a mosaic of cultures Toronto boasts several annual multicultural festivals. Choice spots for shopping and eating include Little Italy Little India Little Portugal Chinatown and Greektown. Among the many must see area attractions are the Sherway Gardens Shopping Centre Mall the Harbourfront Centre Rogers Centre adjacent to which is the world famous CN Tower. The Hockey Hall of Fame the Royal Ontario Museum and the popular Woodbine Racetrack and Slots Park attractions are also nearby.

Canadas Best Value Inn Amenities

• Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Security and video surveillance in public areas
  • Ice Machine