Cape Town, South Africa
Camps Bay - Wildlife, Camps Bay

Camps Bay Cape Town Reviews

irenem irenem
Camps Bay Jan 28, 2017
I think Camps Bay must be one of the most spectacular places I have ever been. It has a long stretch of silver white beach washed by the ice cold waters of the Atlantic. I put my feet in the water and felt waves of pain go through my whole body due to the cold.

Beyond the beach there is a plethora of cafes and bars. Behind the town the Twelve Apostles Mountains stand guard over the coastline. In the distance it is possible to see the steep triangular shape of the Lion's Head. If I were to choose the most beautiful place in Cape Town, I think I would choose here and believe me it is up against some pretty tough competition.

Expect to be followed by people selling paintings, other than that it's quite peaceful here.
Wildlife, Camps Bay
golfkat golfkat
Find a Beachside Hotel out in Camps Bay, skip Cape Town Aug 14, 2012
We were fortunate to stay with dear friends in their 5 star Camps Bay home. Only a half of a block to the beach and the Atlantic Ocean on one side, and Table Mountain, Lionshead (The Twelve Apostles) on the other. It is an easy walk down to several Camps Bay watering holes, with beaches on the left, and Table Mountain on the right.

Just take M6 off of the N1 Freeway, and just look for some spectacular ocean views. When you find them, you are in Camps Bay. From here, it is an easy jaunt to Table Mountain, the Waterfront, Cape Point, and a few furlongs farther to Stellenbosh.

The neighborhood is upscale, quiet and safe. The locals have even formed a local political action forum to address construction and worker safety in the neighborhood.

Check Cape Town Hotel Deals