Camping Zeeburg Amsterdam

Check Amsterdam Hotel Deals

Camping Zeeburg Amsterdam Reviews

b33tlejuice b33tleju…
Good for a budget Jun 05, 2011
This was the second place we stayed at on our mini Euro trip. The campsite is quite out of the way easy to get to by car but a bit of a trek if you are travelling via public transport.

The cabin was quite small but big enough for the two of us. It had bunk beds in it the actual bed was comfy but as I was on the top the ladder was hard and there wasnt anything to help me up there. The cabin walls were paper thin so much so we could hear the man next door snoring lol!

The staff were quite friendly though and if we had any questions they helped us out. You do have to leave some identification with the reception during your stay (dont know why) but its kept in a secure place and there are also safe boxes you can use.

NOTE-You have to pay for the shower tokens which are 0.80 or 1.00 from the vending machine and the shower only runs for 7 minutes. The showers and toilets are communal but are quite safe. The shower cubicles are like in a swimming pool, individual cublicles but tiled and the showers are medium pressured and if you take ages in the shower it will cost you a sweet penny!

There is a camping area for tents, a wagonette area, campervan and cabin areas. Also parking which is also extra. The gates close at 22.00 so no access for cars in or out until 08.00 in the morning.

You can get in and out walking. It was quite scary for us to come back late at night using the trams (which is about a 15-20 minute walk away) because you have to go on a bridge underpass which scared us because we were on our own and there was a large group of people there but it turned out to be OK.

Overall if you are looking for somewhere cheap with a groupf of mates then it would be good as the site itself is quite secure and safe. Im not sure if I'd go back myself but if you are on a budget then its not bad.
The cabin from outside
Some of the parking area
Cabins again
Wagonnette area
jennjeff1 says:
Pay showers....but a guy like me could finish in 7 minutes!
Posted on: Jun 26, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About Camping Zeeburg Amsterdam

Camp Zeeburg and the pub crawl
So I rolled into Dam about 6.10pm and have to say busabout is pretty awesome. Such an awesome way to travel. I tried to blag a place to stay with Barry but to no avail, he already had guests. That me…So I rolled into Dam about 6.10pm and have to say busabout is pretty awesome. Such an awesome way…
Arrival at Camping Zeeburg
After flying all day to the Netherlands and then being dropped off at a bus stop, Jason and I hiked about half a mile to what would be our camping site for the next seven days in Amsterdam. After che…After flying all day to the Netherlands and then being dropped off at a bus stop, Jason and I hiked…

Check Amsterdam Hotel Deals