Camping Castel San Pietro

Check Verona Hotel Deals

Camping Castel San Pietro Verona Reviews

applewoman applewom…
Camping with a view Jul 15, 2011
When you come to this camping site you must realize that staying in a very basic environment is a must!

Probably you will have a better experience staying there with your own mobile home, tent or trailer.

We instead rent a cabin for 34 euro/night/2 persons. Arriving there I realized that the cabin was a very, very small trailer. My son and I slept in the same bed, otherwise there was no room to open and left our suitecase! The bed (for two persons) was very small. I'm 1,72m tall and even I could barely stretch myself, so pitty you if you are taller! ;)

Beside the bed and a very small closed, the cabin had no futher facilities. And it was very worn off.

The facilities of the camping:

- hot showers for some hours during the day

- two computers with free internet to use

- a small shop where you also can order breakfast

- sitting area

Why choose this camp site? You have a stunning view of Verona from the sitting area!!!

If you have no car, it's a drag to get there!!! The website says that there is a bus and then some steps up to the camping ground. In fact the bus from the station is only in the evenings they told me when I arrived after three hours - pissed off ;) cause we waited in vain for two hours for the bus - at the camping. They could have mentioned it at their website!

Don't think it are just a few steps, no it are at least a hundred of them! So when carrying along a suitecase, you are really in need of a holiday arriving there! :-)

If I had known that getting there was so difficult, I would have stayed in a hostel in town.

Check Verona Hotel Deals