Campanile Swindon

Campanile Swindon Rates and Deals

Campanile Swindon Reviews

bekkanewman bekkanew…
You're better off on the streets!! Mar 28, 2015
If you are thinking about staying in this hotel - don't!!! It's like a crack den, from the moment I stepped in I knew I had made a huge mistake, but at midnight, where else was I to go? I stayed here with my dog (the only good thing is that you can take dogs here!) but we didn't sleep a wink all night, people were screaming and shouting in the hallways, drunken people banging on our door, one person even demanded to get in my room, I mean, what the hell was that about, I tried to ring reception about 6 times whilst this person was banging my door and no body answered, then the police came around 5am, after 5 hours of hell and it went slightly quieter! When I told the staff member in the morning, she looked at me dully and said " well I did phone the police " - charming!!! I didn't even shower I left in a bit of a strop, I'd have been better off in a bloody tent! I emailed the manager who did apologise and give me a refund, but I wouldn't ever stay here again, it was rubbish!!!!!!!!!

Campanile Swindon Overview

The Campanile Hotel Swindon is an accommodation in Swindon conveniently located within the Delta Business Park, just a short drive from the vibrant city center, and easily accessible to the nearby cities of Bath, Bristol and Reading. The Campanile Hotel Swindon is conveniently located just a short drive from Swindon city center, where guests will find the local rail and bus stations, offering access to all of the nearby villages and cities, including the airports of Bristol and London. The M4 and M5 major motorways are also within easy reach.

Each of the 120 en suite guestrooms at the Campanile Hotel Swindon are non-smoking and offer writing desk, flat screen satellite television, telephone, coffee and tea making facilities, complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi Internet service.

Fresh off of a total refurbishment, the Campanile Hotel Swindon offers business travelers an ideal location, friendly service and all the modern amenities to provide for an enjoyable stay. Hotel features include an on-site restaurant serving Continental breakfast each morning and light dinners each evening, a relaxing bar, 24-hour guest service, fully equipped meeting and conference rooms and laundry and dry cleaning services. Pets are welcome at this hotel.

Campanile Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower