Campanile Paris XV - Tour Eiffel

Campanile Paris XV - Tour Eiffel Rates and Deals

Campanile Paris XV - Tour Eiffel Reviews

Sweetski Sweetski
Walking distance from the Eiffel Tower Aug 23, 2011
In short: an excellent hotel for its price range, I would return here.

Best thing about Campanile Hotel Tour Eiffel is its location. Walking distance from the Eiffel Tower! Being here in August meant that parking (on the street) was available and free. I can imagine however, that parking can be quite a hassle should you choose this hotel in other months of the year, both in finding a spot as well as the steep price to pay.

My reception was swift, friendly and adequate, and on my request mostly in French. The desk clerk spoke excellent English as well, which came in handy when my French proved not good enough to get all the answers I needed. There was an elevator (lift) to the upper floors, deep enough for a couple of people, yet it might be a bit narrow to fit a wheelchair in.

As usual in Paris, the room was small and the floor plan has a very efficient layout. A bed, a closet, a desk and a chair; that’s it. Nothing more, nothing less. It was however a room ‘en suite’ and the bathroom was as small as the bedroom but equally efficient in its layout. Both the room and the bathroom were clean enough. Oh.., I just remembered it had a TV and phone too. The TV was mounted high on the wall. The mount was slightly sagging, which meant if you wanted to watch TV, you had to sit on the floor. Since I was here for only one night, I couldn’t be bothered.

Amenities are sober yet sufficient and they spoiled me once more with coffee and tea making facilities. They never advertise with that on the internet, so I never expect it to be in the room and I’m always happily surprised when I do find it. The view was nothing spectacular, but I wasn’t going to complain for the 49 euro I paid :) The hotel room cost me 13 euro more than staying at a hostel, but for me, the added value of privacy is priceless :D

I skipped breakfast as usual, but the buffet looked nice (and sort of continental) when I glanced at it the following morning. I booked my room through booking.com and I would stay here again.
Look how close to the Eiffel Tower!
Nothing special about the view.
The room on the 3rd floor.
The sagging TV high on the wall.
Sweetski says:
Well Martin, I like everything about Paris and France too :D And I'm glad you find my review helpful.
Posted on: Oct 02, 2011
joehobo says:
I like everything about Paris and France.Your review is true and good.
Posted on: Oct 02, 2011
Sunflower300 says:
Good to know for when I eventually come to Paris. I know when that time comes, your reviews will be the first place I look for advice.
Congratulations my dear friend, on another well deserved feature.
Posted on: Sep 25, 2011
sarahelaine sarahela…
Campanile Paris 15 Apr 29, 2011
Campanile is a French chain of budget hotels. I got the hotel room as part of a deal on Expedia, which also included the Eurostar, so I am not sure how much which component cost.

The hotel is a short walk from the Eiffel tower. I didn’t know Paris well, and I wanted a hotel close to the metro and the main attractions. This hotel is very close to the metro and suburban railway, which is great. It’s a little

further away from the centre, being beyond the Eiffel tower, but that doesn’t really matter when the transport is so easy. It is placed on a reasonably quiet street, the Rue St Charles, which although not the most picturesque place in the world is very pleasant. The streets around the hotel have boulangeries (bakeries) and interesting food shops if you don’t want to pay the extra for breakfast.

I was travelling with my mother and we shared a twin room. Although there isn’t much room around the beds, this is probably a normally sized room for Paris,which, like London, tends to have small hotel rooms. The room was very clean.

The bathroom was a little in need of renovation, but certainly clean, and had a bath and a shower. The hotel has a lift, which isn’t universal in Europe. There is a tray for tea and coffee in the room, and free wifi which is veryhelpful indeed.

The staff were all very helpful, and the nightporter in particular was verynice. The hotel is staffed all night.

I would definitely consider the Campanile chain for future travels in France.
L'Hotel on Rue St Charles
derekbilldaly says:
Thank you very kindly for the recommendation!
Posted on: May 27, 2011
daliahemeid daliahem…
Campanile Paris Tour Eiffel Mar 28, 2010
A small, friendly and safe hotel to stay in. It is close to bus station (bus 42)and near two metro stations (bir-haeim and duplix). at least two restaurants and two cafes are near by and a good number of other stores where you can buy all your food. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They try their best to answer all guests' requests.

Campanile Paris XV - Tour Eiffel Overview

Welcome to Campanile Paris Tour Eiffel! Any time of the year you will be enjoy stopping over at Hotel Campanile. You can find the comfort and service you desire during your trip to Paris, only 5 mn from the Eiffel Tower, 2 mn from the Dupleix metro station (ligne 6), 2 mn from the Charles Michel metro station (ligne 10) and 5 mn from the RER C station Champs de Mars. Make the most of your stay at Campanile Paris XV-Tour Eiffel The hotel Paris XV-Tour Eiffel welcomes you the week and the weekend 24h/24. All-inclusive comfort The 76 well-equipped rooms in your hotel will ensure a comfortable stay. Bathroom with bathtub or shower, LCD television with Canal + and Canal satellite, a direct telephone line and free Internet connection and WIFI. Settle in! With double, twin or triple rooms, the hotel is the center of calm you're looking for during your stay in Paris. Dine at Campanile Paris XV-Tour Eiffel Breakfast beginning 6 a.m. Wake up to an appetising breakfast buffet. Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, various breads, pastries, cereals, fruits, breakfast meats… have as much as you like for a good start to the day. You have until 9:30 a.m. during the week and 10:30 a.m. at the weekend to peacefully savour your breakfast. For lunch and dinner, the choice is yours: the Montparnasse area has infinite possibilities. If you like you can also choose to dine at the restaurant at Hotel Campanile, Porte d’Italie. Campanile Paris XV-Tour Eiffel services Hotel Campanile Paris XV-Tour Eiffel offers you everything you need: Reception open 24 hours (night porter) English and Spanish spoken at Reception Daily newspapers Pets welcome free of charge You may arrive any time until 11p.m when the hotel closes. If you expect to arrive after 11p.m, you must contact the hotel directly in advance to make the necessary arrangements.

Campanile Paris XV - Tour Eiffel Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels