Campanile Hotel & Restaurant Wroclaw:

26 SLEZNA STR 53-302 WROCLAW, Wroclaw, Poland
wroclaw.centrum@campanile.com - Tel: +48 71 7830300 Booking: Tel: +44 207 519 50 45

Check Wroclaw Hotel Deals

Campanile Hotel & Restaurant Wroclaw: Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
good vibe May 19, 2015
My accommodation in this hotel was a 'complimentary' of Polski Bus as a way of compensating their passengers from the road accident.

It looks like an upgrade has just done recently, or maybe it is a newly built hotel? One thing is sure, though, I had a very comfortable stay, and the vibe is pleasant and light-hearted.

Besides the new amenities as one of the plus factor of Campanile Hotel, the location too is within reach for just about any traveler would need. A bus stop just at the side entrance of the hotel. While a metro stop is nearby. The central bus station is just a ten-minute walking distance to/from the hotel.

The Skywalk Mall is also within reach. In the mall are many different restaurants or coffee shops, as well as a money exchange booth, retail stores, electronic shops, etc. The old town market square, however, is probably a fifteen to twenty-minute walk more.

My meals were inclusive: Breakfast, lunch and dinner. However, I only got to try their breakfast and lunch meals. Breakfast was the usual buffet style with enough choices of morning staple foods. Lunch was an ala carte style. I only tried their “Sea Food Soup,” and it was meaty and heavy.

My room smelled fresh during my stay. A lady housekeeper came to clean my room on both two days I was there. Even though the hotel is next to the town’s Main Street, no sounds of vehicles would be bothersome. It was conducive to some peace and quiet; as I needed to recover physically and emotionally from the accident. .

The bathroom is clean too. A Dove liquid soap in a bottle dispenser is definitely a nice perk.

I needed to use the Wi-Fi constantly for video calling my husband, thankfully, the connection was a flashing speed every time! It was also useful when I had to surf the internet for accommodations in Berlin.

The staff were friendly to me except for one girl. However, when I told her that I will be writing a review for the hotel, suddenly there was a mood change from not so cheery to very cherry!

Highly recommended, yes!