Camino Inka

CAMINO INKA 82KM, Cusco, Peru

Camino Inka Cusco Reviews

Johnpro Johnpro
The Inka trail ... Aug 21, 2012
Just a try to imagine how the Incas walking in the mountains , I had the curiosity and try the same thing :) It was a really great experience but quiet hard if you are not so familiar with hiking :) I am not a hiker but a good city walker :)

Was a four day trip from 21st of August until 24th August 2012 , almost about 50 km walk with maximum elevation the 4200 meters .

Start from Inca Trail 82km or Camino trail 82km and we end at Machu Picchu !

I don't know if it's able to describe all my experience in this review because I must write over 10 pages to cover the basics :) So , I will upload many pictures and you will see and think by your self !!! And I don't write a special review for the Machu Picchu because include in this review , have a lot of reviews here to TB about this , and I can't write something different or unique :)

But in a breath review I can write some things :) Was really tough to walk on the mountains with high elevation and you must have some exercises before this feat :) Dangerous steps and abnormal paths , breath problems in high altitudes over 3000 meters . So don't try if you're a smoker :) . Pass through many Inca ruins and many times the clouds was in my face ... amazing moment ! And finally at the end of my trail was the Machu Picchu and be another personal must to do of my life and done it ! Amazing moment ... and had a unique emotion when saw it :)

I had a fantastic trail experience and lived amazing moments , all the hiking group was great and the potters really friendly and helpful . I had really great fresh food almost every four hours . About the weather ? The daylight time was good in the August but the night was cold and sometimes below zero Celsius :)

Finally have a really amazing hiking-trip in the Andean mountains with successful end :)

Also a special thanks to the toughen potters because they carry all the equipment and our staff for the hike !!! Except my dslr camera with all lens (around 6kgs) :) I carry by myself :)

I don't like to get more boring about my writes so is more better to have a look in my pictures :)

All the pictures are from my original shoot without any color improve (no free time to do it for the moment) except one :) Also you can see some pictures my special watch with the altitude at the left up corner . Also I have two sets of pictures one with my Nikon Dslr and one with my little compact Sony camera .

The following link writes almost everything about this trail and what I saw :)

Helpful link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inca_Trail_to_Machu_Picchu

Thanks to watch my pictures and read my review :)
Johnpro says:
Really appreciate your writes Irfan :)
I hope so to write some interesting reviews to the future :) And share some more experiences with everybody to love the trips and the adventures :)

Really appreciate everyone to smile , trust , read or had a look in this review :)

It's a big piece of my travel experience and always had it in my mind because was the first one and I don't know if have the opportunity and the power to repeat a similar hike :)

Posted on: May 25, 2013
amazed says:
Let me say it again ... this is one of the most motivating blogs I read. Already looking into logistics and getting friends ready.
Posted on: May 25, 2013