Camel Safari

Jaisalmer, India
Camel Safari - dragon ball!
Camel Safari - sleeping in the desert

Camel Safari Jaisalmer Reviews

GYANCHAND GYANCHAND
nice camel safari in jaisalmer with yokoso thar desert tours company Nov 27, 2014
We opted to do the two night safari and were SO glad we did . The tour started with a hotel pick up and on route to the desert we stopped at the ghost town and a local village . The camels were uncomfortable to ride at first but it was well worth it for the camping under the stars . ( the absolute highlight) . You stop for lunch for a few hours in the day time which is also nice ( relaxing under a tree and avoiding the heat of the day) . Highly recommend !
schwoyxer schwoyxer
Sleep in the desert & camel safari Sep 22, 2011
Honestly, I know there is like lots of companies around that offer camel safari, we are on a private tour so we kinda went along whatever company we're sent to, ride on a camel to watch sunset.

The first time sitting on a camel, it is AMAZING! I forgot what mine called. Is a she thou. The guide/camel carer? will lead those camel across the desert to a wide open space desert where you can gaze on the sunset. The desert is fun! I am the only who play around with it. I slide down from a steep desert hill, I don't mind getting all sandy! The view is AWESOME! But the wind is very strong and you'll very uncomfortable as the sand just keep on blowing into your eyes. After watching sunset, you're sent to enjoy your dinner.

The huts we're staying, they offered two kind of accommodation. "Sleeping in the desert" or "Snoring in your hut" ( insert Phil [amazing race] detour voice )

Initially, we planned to snore in our hut but we met a trio from Spain who convinced us to sleep in the desert. We thought we're tagging along with them but they left early. So, me and two of my friends hopped on a camel cart with a guide. He took us to middle of desert. Bring out the bed, pillows and blanket and voila! there's goes your bed. Imagine sleeping under a clear starry night, with cold breeze bathing you constantly. It is the most amazing feeling ever.
dragon ball!
sleeping in the desert
camel
rebelant2 rebelant2
Trip to desert Jun 19, 2011
The Camel Safari is must to do attraction when in Jaisalmer. It is difficult to pick the right company to go with as there are so many around the town offering the trip. We went with Sahara Travel with Mr. Desert. That's how the owner call himself. Very nice man as his staff. All our guides were really friendly and great cooks too. It was one of the best experience for me in India!

Related Travel Blogs About Camel Safari

I'm going on Safari!
Camel safari in Jaisalmer:Some things' seem like a good idea at the time. But the reality of them has to be experienced first, before any real opinion can be formed. I would say that a camel safari i…Camel safari in Jaisalmer: Some things' seem like a good idea at the time. But the reality of them has to be experienced…
Camel safari
The main reason for going to Jaisalmer had been to go on camel safari. In fact, we'd really enjoyed our time in Jaisalmer, and, had we known how good it was going to be, we'd have gone there anyway, …Jaisalmer had been to go on camel safari. In fact, we'd really enjoyed our time in Jaisalmer, and, had we known…
The Hospital, the Goat & the 4-Day Camel Safari!
It has been 6 intense weeks in India now.  And I can honestly say that I love and I hate India.  Everyone wants something from me and noone will leave me alone.  From th…Jaisalmer made it worse - until our camel safari..... The city of Jaisalmer is in the middle of the northwest Indian…

Check Jaisalmer Hotel Deals