Camel Pension & Aparts Antalya

Check Antalya Hotel Deals

Camel Pension & Aparts Antalya Reviews

dardeb dardeb
Well located hostel in old town Oct 15, 2012
This pension is centrally located in the old town of Antalya.

They had provided me with good directions, so I had no trouble finding them from the bus terminal.

It is very close to all the sites in old town of Antalya.

This is an old Turkish house, decorated in traditional style.

I stayed only one night, and they gave me a double room because the hostel was empty.

No elevator, but there are only two floors, and narrow stairs go up.

My room had a TV, DVD player, little fridge, cattle, little table and a closet. There is a balcony with table and chair, but the views are not very nice.

Bathroom was nice, not perfect, but all was functional, and hand soap was provided.

Bed was not flat, although I slept really well :)

There is a slight dampness and smell in the room, but was there for one night and it didn't bother me at all.

Free WiFi worked from the lobby.

I needed a taxi for the airport, as I had an early morning flight. The owner offered to book it for me, for the price of 40TL, which is the real price (I asked taxi drivers around). When I agreed he said it will be his wife driving me. OK, it didn't bother me, but in that case he could've given me a better deal, like a small discount.
reception
lobby and stairs for going upstairs
table in the lobby

Camel Pension & Aparts Antalya Overview

Welcome to Camel Pension, your Antalya accommodation in the middle of the romantic picturesque Old Town of Kaleici-Antalya. The very good position of the Camel Pension makes it the ideal starting point to explore the narrow streets of Antalya historic centre and the surrounding area. Completely renovated in 2008, the Camel Pension is the perfect choice for a Turkey Antalya holiday with your family, the loved person or your friends, thanks to the convenient location and the possibility to book a room up to 3 guests. Among the pension's facilities there are the wireless internet connection in all the rooms, a small selection of books in the library and a lobby where each morning guests will taste a delicious breakfast, and play chess or backgammon during the day.

Camel Pension & Aparts Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower