Camden Town

Camden Town, England

Camden Town Reviews

sarahjayne87 sarahjay…
Camden town - alternative entertainment Feb 25, 2011
if you visit London you have to visit Camden Town!!

Its really an amazing place and not just if your alternative (which is the majority of Camden as you will see), during the day Camden has an amazing alternative market with lots of different things to see and buy. Camden has some amazing vintage shops, i always visit Camden when on the search for new handbags and shoes as they have the best!!

Then by night Camden is incredible and has something for everyone, I enjoy going to camden and going to the little pubs with the local bands, however there are also lots of large tencho trance clubs which are also amazing, there really is something for everybody and is worth checking out. Also check out Camden ballroom if you get the chance.
shirly6 shirly6
Camden Town Apr 08, 2011
You can get there in the tube. It's a place with a lot of nice stores and markets with special things like pictures, clothes, hats, jewelry etc. If you're looking for shopping for special things it's the place for you :)

Related Travel Blogs About Camden Town

New Year 2006/2007 in London
29/06/2006 - London, my LondonAfter just 5.5 hours and no sleep whatsoever, we landed in London at 8am.I locked away my luggage for the day at Liverpool Street Station and wondered what to do with th…Camden Town") For London being my favourite city in the world and Camden Town my favourite…
London 2008
Only 90,- Euro's that was the price of our trip to London. This was including the Bustrip to London and one night in a hotel. It was allready our third trip to London so most of it w've allready seen…Camden Town. Camden Town is an innercity district located in North London. Camden Town

Compare Richmond Hotel Rates (6.5km away)

Camden Town Map