Camden Town Street Market

020 7518 0680

Camden Town Street Market London Reviews

Jess Jess
Aug 26, 2006
Sure the shopping is amazing, and the people watching is superbe, but the food is fantastic. There are dozens of stalls, each with a different specialty. My personal favorite was the indian - tikka masala! It was the best. It is like a food court only with better food. For london the prices were fabulous - a giant dish of rice and chicken tikka masala was 5 pounds and this was pretty standard. Oh god - the smells were amazing!
campfreddie says:
It turns out a local Camden boy, Joseph Cullen from Hawley Infants School may have literally taken his homework assignment for verbatim when he was asked to recreate the Great Fire of London for his history teacher. From the boys window of his 10th floor flat he is alleged to have said “Look mum I created the great fire of London, do you think that’s the way it looked in 1666?” His mother told local authorities she looked out the window and had the shock of her life “I asked him what the bloody hell he had done?” The boy who remains in custody with local authorities told them “I just wanted to get an A to make my mum happy” Damage to the Camden market has been estimated to be between fifty and seventy million pounds. The boy’s history teacher could not be reached for comment. ~ Artfuldodger News
Posted on: Feb 11, 2008
dickkie85 says:
I agree the food is good but 5 quid just for a curry, bit harsh
Posted on: Jul 07, 2007
spursbackpacker says:
absolutly agree, one of the best places for a taste of the world, great chinese and mexican food...
Posted on: Feb 02, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About Camden Town Street Market

Market day!
On Sunday we decided to visit our first London street market.  We chose Camden Town Market which is a HUGE clothing, food, and craft market.  Not in the nicest of areas but a wonderful site…London street market.  We chose Camden Town Market which is a HUGE clothing, food, and craft market.  Not in the nicest…

Check London Hotel Deals