Cambridge Historical Tours

25 Mt Auburn St, Cambridge, MA, USA

Cambridge Historical Tours Reviews

jenniescharm jenniesc…
Ghostly Fun in Cambridge, MA Nov 04, 2012
I've taken lots of tours since I moved to Boston, both as a way to entertain visiting friends & to learn more about my new city. The Ghost Tour from Cambridge Historical Tours is by far the best one to date.

Our costumed guide interacted easily with our large & happy group, keeping us intrigued with spine-tingling tales of ghosts & hauntings that are tied one way or another to the area surrounding Harvard Square, including Harvard University. From lonely souls looking for their lost loves to dastardly professors, I barely noticed the time passing on the 90-minute tour. This tour starts in front of the Harvard Coop right across the street from the Harvard Square T (subway) stop at 7:30PM Thursday-Sunday. It's a new tour for the company, so check the calendar on the website for specific dates. Tickets are $20 for adults.

Cambridge Historical Tours also offers a historical tour and a pub crawl in the Harvard Square area. I haven't taken either of those tours yet, but plan on taking the historical tour as soon as I can find a friend to join me.

Check Cambridge Hotel Deals