Cambodiana Hotel

313 Sisowath Quay, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Cambodiana Hotel Rates and Deals

Cambodiana Hotel Phnom Penh Reviews

mavvy mavvy
I have been a member of the Cambodiana Hotel Physique Club for a few months and recently took my son to join also, then on the last occasion we went to swim at the Cambodiana on the 18th May 2015 my locker in the changing room was broken in to and my wallet stolen.

The hotel staff along with the resident manager Pascal Brandt-Gagnon were in the changing room as I went to open my locker, they told me they had noticed the locker doors bent and someone had entered some lockers, when I opened my locker and my wallet was missing with a large sum of money.

The following day my son and I were heading to Sihanoukville, Ream National Park and Kampot for a holiday so we need the cash inside my wallet for this.

The resident manager and the staff did indeed search the gym in case someone had hidden the wallet to take home later, after the search had come up empty, the resident manager refused to call the police as I requested. Pascal Brandt-Gagnon also told me the hotel would not pay me my stolen money back and there was in fact nothing I could do about this matter.

As a member of the Cambodiana Physique Club, also I have been a guest on two occasions and my son a new member on holiday we did in fact not have any special treatment for this theft that the hotel had in fact let happen as the resident manager had admitted to us someone had tried to break into the lockers the day before.

When we got home to my apartment I wrote an email to the resident manager Pascal Brandt-Gagnon about this incident and he refused to reply to my email, for such a large and profitable hotel in Phnom Penh, I feel I have been treated very badly.
tekk2k tekk2k
Cambodiana Hotel Phnom Penh Mar 15, 2008
I stayed at this hotel for two weeks. It was a decent hotel. Very nice service. Very clean. Breakfast was local food, which was interesting. They had free internet and all of the normal amenities you would expect at a hotel. The price was inexpensive, I think a little over $100 a night. Keep in mind that this is Cambodia, so you can't drink the water or even use it to brush you teeth. But the location was perfect, right on the riverfront where the Tonle Sap and the Mekong River meet to form an "X". There are lots of nice local cafes and restaurants down the riverfront. Plus there is a large park a block away where locals hang out and play music on the weekends. I definitely enjoyed my stay there. One last thing. The hotel had Wedding receptions going on just about every other day and they can get pretty loud and go late into the night.

Cambodiana Hotel Overview

This hotel is considered the only luxury hotel on the banks of the Mekong River. The Cambodiana Hotel, a Phnom Penh accommodation, is just a few minutes of walking distance away from many of the top attractions in the central city area. This location is found at 313 Sisowath Quay in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The Cambodiana Hotel is 20 minutes from the nearest airport.

There are 240 rooms for rent at the Cambodiana Hotel. Rooms provide excellent views of the Royal Palace and the Mekong River.

Amenities on-site at the Cambodiana Hotel include restaurants and bars. Drinks and cuisine are either western style or Asian style. There is also a French restaurant called the L'Amboise. The La Brioche Doree is a coffee shop. There are facilities and rooms on-hand for business travelers and a business/fax center. For recreation there is a swimming pool, a garden terrace and a spa center. Guests can look forward to a steam room, a sauna, a foot massage and a lounge all within the spa center. There are also two tennis courts for sporting.

Cambodiana Hotel Amenities

• Excursions
  • Garden
  • Nightclubs
  • Playground
  • Tennis Courts (outdoor)
  • Desk
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Steam Bath
  • Body Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes