Cam Chau Homestay

Check Hoi An Hotel Deals

Cam Chau Homestay Hoi An Reviews

amylaichareonsup amylaich…
I HIGHLY recommend this homestay. Loved every second of my visit. Feb 07, 2013
I am traveling alone, and decided to try Cam Chau Homestay out. I was greeted by Moon when I got to the reception, and she went over everything with me, and told me I would be staying with the Vit Family. Mrs. Vit was a lovely woman. She doesn't speak any English, but somehow we communicated, and it just felt very warm in their home. Breakfast was homemade, and she had it ready for me no matter what time I had woken up. It was very nice staying with a family, rather than a guesthouse, and I thoroughly enjoyed my experience. And all for only $12/night! The bedroom was immaculate, the bedroom was so comfy, complete with mosquito net, and a bathroom so shiny you could eat off the floor if you felt so inclined.

The Homestay is a bit outside of Hoi An Center, which was perfect for me. I don't generally enjoy being in the midst of the hustle and bustle anyway, and town was only a short bike ride away. My bike rental was only an additional 20,000/day. Mrs. Vit's sister ended up taking me to Marble Mountains on her motorbike, and then to Danang after that, which was my next stop. She not only toted me and my backpack, but helped me look for a guesthouse. Love the Vit Family :)

Cam Chau Homestay Overview

With an idea on sustainable tourism, which benefits the local communities in Hoi An, Cam Chau homestay has been born to meet the idea. By using this kind of accommodation, guests are helping the local people improving their standard of living and preserving the traditional Vietnamese culture and environment. Staying with the local families, guests will have opportunities to immerse yourselves into the real Vietnamese culture, to experience the local daily life and food. Don't miss it!Cam Chau homestay is a complex of 12 houses located in a small and quiet Hamlet called Thanh Nam , just 5 minutes by bicycle to the city center of Hoi An. Every house has a private bedroom with En-suite bathroom or with shared use of the family bathroom and kitchen for guests ( 1 or 2 ) to stay with their family. Some of the rooms have air-conditioning and internet access. Meal for dinner can be available on request and guests could have dinner with the family. In case, guests would like to cook for their own, kitchen can be used. All families have TV and DVD players at the living rooms and of course, guests can use it.

Cam Chau Homestay Amenities

• Bicycle Rental
  • Excursions
  • Desk
  • Ticket Service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • En suite