Caliraya Resort Club

Caliraya Resort Club Rates and Deals

Caliraya Resort Club Lumban Reviews

yheleen yheleen
fun and more fun (far from the city) Dec 21, 2009
I have fond memories of this place – my experience there was full of fun and at the same time, with the scenery of Caliraya, I was also able to do some soul-searching and ‘recharging’ of energies ;-)

I love its location – being the ‘mountain girl’ that I am, my stay there was just superb. Plus, it is also along Caliraya lake shoreline and I can see lots of greenery all around me.

One disadvantage of the place is its distance from Metro Manila. Even with private vehicle, it could take you 2 hours to Lumban, Laguna where the resort is located and even more depending on the traffic. There was one time that it took us 5 hours just to get there (traffic is worse on a Friday afternoon, grrr.)

Anyway, the long ride or drive is always worth it. I say you’ll never get bored in Caliraya especially if you are in the company of friends. There are just a lot of things to do in the resort.

The best part of our stay in the resort was when we did the outdoor games – the Slide Pinoy (I love this a lot), the obstacle course, the mud slide (you guess it, we were sooo muddy), the Earth ball (others call it the monster ball because of its size), and the zipline (yey) which is called Fly Pinoy which we paid extra cost. The zipline was not that high tho, it’s just from one point to another but still it was enjoyable and gave you a good view of the resort. We had done a lot of the games but they were still sooo many we haven’t tried. Ah, I need to go back one of these days and try everything, especially the water games.

One thing that the resort can improve on is the rooms. They look old and the air-con of the first room we were in wasn’t working so we requested to be transferred to another. My friend’s bed even creaked. And there are no phones in the room as well and an area as big as that surely needed to provide phones for the guests.

On the lighter side, what I loved about the place is that it has its own chapel and prayer room where one can commune to His maker early in the morning. I love that, always renew my strength. And they also have a Christian bookstore inside the resort.

Even with the disadvantages, I will always love this place. I specifically like the fact that we needed to ride a boat to cross Caliraya Lake and to the resort itself. And there’s a hanging bridge as well which I love ;-)
yep, they were guests too, hahaha …
the pools as viewed from our room
my favorite slide pinoy
the lake inside the resort, i love…
jengjengu says:
did you pay for the zipline? what other amenities requires you to pay?
Posted on: May 08, 2010
yheleen says:
yeah, the drive is the only bad side but if you know what's waiting for you, it's okay
Posted on: Dec 21, 2009
sylviandavid says:
Very nice review.... I would hate the drive but if i knew in advance it wouldn't be bad. Sylvia
Posted on: Dec 20, 2009

Caliraya Resort Club Overview

With its central location, Caliraya Resort Club is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Laguna. The hotel is a low-rise building with 72 fully equipped rooms. The guestrooms are equipped with television, internet access – LAN (charges apply), air conditioning. This beautiful Laguna accommodation provides room service, airport transfer, restaurant, family room to suit all guests' utmost convenience. Hotel's guests can experience on-site latest leisure and sports facilities such as gym, pool (kids), tennis courts. The hotel provides a warm and welcoming service of international standard. For your reservation at the Caliraya Resort Club, simply submit your dates and complete our secure online booking form.

Caliraya Resort Club Amenities