California Pizza Kitchen

(626) 585-9020

California Pizza Kitchen Pasadena Reviews

pvtjoy pvtjoy
Get together with former classmates! Mar 10, 2008
This was our home away from home for me and my former classmates every week for approximately 1 - 1 1/2 years! We used to head over to this restaurant prior to class and discuss our homework assignments and prepare for our powerpoint presentations just prior to class.

The restaurant is a typical franchise here in SoCal, but it was close to school and we all loved Italian eclectic food!

This evening Lupe was the first to arrive...she took liberty in ordering the steamed dumplings with a sweet sauce - we enjoy it, but I usually just eat one or at the most 2 dumplings! Sauce is a little too sweet for my taste, but my former classmates enjoyed it very much! She also ordered the lettuce wraps - I like those! Yum-o! But, after one - that's it - can't do anymore if I want to eat my dinner.

David finally arrived - he got off work a little later than we did, so he was running late!l David is way cool! He works for a studio that gives him lots of perks and you better believe I'm going to take advantage of some of those perks! He's a "sweetie-pie"!

We finally ordered dinner and drinks...Lupe had something green - must have been a Midori something. David had a beer and I of course had my glass of Cabernet! Lupe ordered the Lemon Chicken with Fettucini, David ordered the BBQ Chicken Salad, and I ordered the Neopolitan Margherita Pizza with mushrooms and basil. Umm, Umm, Good!

Once dinner was done - of course we had to order dessert! Lupe ordered the Red Velvet Cake and I of course ordered the Apple cobbler with vanilla bean ice cream...I had one bite and I gave the rest to David and Herman. Herman happened to come in as we were starting dessert! Perfect timing - he can eat my dessert! :)

This restaurant is a franchise; so there is nothing "special" - we know all the waiters, who always make us feel welcomed and it was always a great place to hang out prior to class and de-stress from work!
My good friend David
BBQ Chicken Salad - David's order
Neopolitan Margherita Pizza with m…
Lemon Chicken caper with fettuccin…
ocwarren says:
Congratulations on being featured.
hummingbird50 says:
Hey nice review! I am hungry now! :)
villan says:
Lovely write up Joy and the food looks pretty amazing (my mouth is watering!). Looks like you had fun too!

Check Pasadena Hotel Deals