TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 688,680 travelers just like you!

CalgaryJay
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Vox Populi I

Name: Jason
Hometown: Calgary, Canada
Location: Calgary, Canada
Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?…
Join Date: March 12, 2007
Contributions: CalgaryJay has written about 26 places, shared 876 photos, left 931 comments, and smiled 917 times.
Travel Plans
Egypt
dream destination
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, very little French
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
- Hiking in Slovenia
- Diving in Sipidan (Malaysian Borneo)
- Any of the 3 times I've been to Vegas
- Chillin on the beaches in the Philippines
- Walking the streets in Rome after getting left behind on the Spanish Steps Pub Crawl
- Getting lost for 10 hours while hiking a mountain in Switzerland
- Spending the day walking around "Old Town" in Quebec City
- Almost getting robbed by a lady boy that could have been Jay Lenos Indonesian twin in Bali!
Profile
My name is Jason but a lot of friends call me Jay. I'm 26, work in Alberta as an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT). I'm easy going and like to have fun. I like to think of myself as a universal traveller, I like to sight-see during the day and love to go out and have fun at night.

Most of my friends would rather stay home than travel so I'm not going to let that keep me from traveling the world.
Of course I'm always up for meeting new people along the way so feel free to let me know if you think our travel paths will cross!

I just got back from yet another trip, this time I was back in Asia for the second time as well as Australia! Feel free to say hello if you like, as I love meeting new people, especially those that love to travel as much as I do!
DAO says:
Happy Birthday!!
Posted on: Feb 23, 2016

CalgaryJay's Travel Blogs

May 01, 2008 – Jul 12, 2008
I'm spending 4 months backpacking SE Asia, starting in Bali, Indonesia and working my way around from there. The first 6 weeks …
Overview 38,708 words 350 116 246
This blog was featured on Thursday May 15th, 2008
Montreal/Quebec City - 2008
Jan 08, 2008 – Jan 15, 2008
My adventures continue with a stop in the beautiful cities of Quebec and Montreal. Poutine, smoked meat, amazing views, beautif…
Overview 8,030 words 163 26 51
What to do next?
Oct 10, 2007
Trying to decide my next travel adventure!
Overview 194 words 0 7 3

CalgaryJay's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Agios Gordios, Greece
Well my trip to the ever popular Pink Palace started with a shot of Ouza as soon as you walk in …