Calgary Hotels

Browse 17 Calgary, Canada hotel reviews for 100 Calgary hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
n/a

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Calgary

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Calgary Hotels and Deals

#1 of 100 hotels in Calgary
ola3rd says: "This is hands down the best hotel that Calgary has to offer. Luckily was able to..."
$163
#2 of 100 hotels in Calgary
fritan says: "I can only recommend Go West. The owner is a Swiss lady that started off with on..."
#3 of 100 hotels in Calgary
RIGAS says: "Last afternoon in Banff had to think what to do next day about our accommodation..."
$96
#4 of 100 hotels in Calgary
ola3rd says: "Unfortunately, I was displaced by the Calgary flooding and had to stay at hotels..."
$96
#5 of 100 hotels in Calgary
#6 of 100 hotels in Calgary
bcbusdriver says: "Up to staying here we had not stayed in a BB before so we was a bit nervous. I ..."
#7 of 100 hotels in Calgary
adairmoon says: "Located in an older district of Calgary near both of the rivers that run through..."
#8 of 100 hotels in Calgary
ola3rd says: "This is a newly renovated motel in the North West of Calgary. Don't let the titl..."
$89
#9 of 100 hotels in Calgary
ola3rd says: "I was displaced by the Calgary flooding and had to stay at hotels for almost 2 w..."
$87
#10 of 100 hotels in Calgary
2.5
#11 of 100 hotels in Calgary
world-traveller123 says: "Review of Super 8 at 3030 Barlow Trail, Calgary Alberta Was decent hotel for ..."
$65
#12 of 100 hotels in Calgary
row-zzzzz says: "Well, we reached our last stop of this long journey across Canada. I never woul..."
$69
#13 of 100 hotels in Calgary
world-traveller123 says: "Carriage House Inn 9030 Macleod Trail South, Calgary Alberta, Canada T2H 0M4 ..."
$82
#14 of 100 hotels in Calgary
world-traveller123 says: "Travelodge Hotel Calgary Macleod Trail 9206 Macleod Trail South 92nd Ave M..."
$88
#15 of 100 hotels in Calgary
hauteboy says: "We spent one night at the Fairmont Palliser in Calgary. This was an older hotel..."
$109