Calgary Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Calgary, Canada

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Calgary, Canada airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Calgary photo

Calgary International Airport (YYC)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Calgary

January 1, 2018
to December 31, 2018
Jill is traveling to Calgary, Canada
YYC-Van-Oregon-Cali-GUA-Bolivia-RIO-Venezuela-Puerto Rico-Ireland-Portugal-Polynesia-Morocco-Algeria-Iv Coast-Ghana-S.Africa-Tanzania-Kenya-Seychelles-Jordan-Isreal-Turkey-Romania-India-Malay-Indon-Bali-Aust-N.Zealand-Fiji-Phili-Vietnam-Korea-China-Japan!
interested in meeting new people
July 1, 2018
to July 13, 2018
Joanne is traveling to Calgary, Canada
Planning a trip to the Calgary stampede and then roadtripping out to BC with stops in Banff & Jasper - roughly July 2018 :)
interested in meeting new people
interested in meeting other people to travel with

Calgary Flight Tips and Information

Air Canada, how I dislike you so ..
The night before, I checked the departure times from the Calgary airport website to see how on time Air Canada's flights were. It looked like most flights were delayed a half hour to an hour and a half. There are flights every hour from Calgary to …flights were. It looked like most flights were delayed a half hour to an hour and a half. There are flights
Could I be going to Tucson, Arizona in another week and a half
OK, I'm getting too excited ... starting a Tucson Blog and I haven't even step foot on my flight ... OH OH .... what is up!!!!!!!!!!! 5:45am; Dan is trying his best to get me up ... after all, today I’m flying to Tucson for my 4th TB Meet-Up an…flight to Tucson, I have TONS of money LOL   ... Strange how my flight was leaving at 8:50am and they…
Calgary Stampede
The trip started a little on the wrong foot with the Emirates flight departing Dubai on the morning of 5th July being delayed by two hours due to a technical fault. That was almost all my transit time in London Heathrow before the connecting Ai…flight to Calgary. I was hoping all the time while on the flight that I would not miss the connecting…

Other Airports Near Calgary