Cal Fat's

1015 Front Street, Sacramento, CA, USA

Cal Fat's Sacramento Reviews

voordax voordax
Jan 30, 2008
So let me apologize to Sacramento natives before I say there isn’t a lot to do there! However, there are a surprising number of pretty good restaurants. When I lived in San Francisco, I had to make trips to Sacramento fairly regularly and I checked out several restaurants. Cal Fat’s is one of my favorites. It is a steak house and Pan-Asian grill with a good menu, a good wine selection and entrees around $20 a plate. Service is good, but what I really like about the place is the atmosphere. The best way I can describe it is a high end gold rush saloon with an Asian flair. Very cool and interesting.

Another great thing about California Fat’s is it’s location in Old Town Sacramento. At least on the weekends, there seems to be a little night life going on around there. There are lots of shops and it’s an entertaining part of town. If you happen to be in Sacramento for dinner, I recommend checking it out.
michellepowell says:
I use to live in Sacramento and completely forgot about this restaurant, thanks for the review and bringing back the old memories.
Posted on: Jan 30, 2008