Cairo Hotels

Browse 76 Cairo, Egypt hotel reviews for 190 Cairo hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Cairo

Maadi Hotels9 km
Giza Hotels15 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Cairo Hotels and Deals

#1 of 190 hotels in Cairo
halilee says: "We stayed 3 nights here in 2 interconnecting rooms and really, have absolutely n..."
#2 of 190 hotels in Cairo
brendon says: "I was very happy with the way the staff helped me on my stay in Cairo.The rooms ..."
$7
#3 of 190 hotels in Cairo
Johnpro says: "Ramses Hilton is a really nice view hotel . The most important thing for me it..."
$23
#4 of 190 hotels in Cairo
pilgrim68 says: "Definitely rooms with a view. A slight hiccup when we arrived with our room whic..."
#5 of 190 hotels in Cairo
pilgrim68 says: "A beautiful Hotel in Central Cairo right next to the Nile River on Zamalek Islan..."
$37
#6 of 190 hotels in Cairo
RIGAS says: "intercontinental hotel in cairo is a 5 star hotel built on the coast of nile r..."
$49
#7 of 190 hotels in Cairo
emmyc4 says: "This was one of the better hostels I have ever stayed, so if you are planning to..."
#8 of 190 hotels in Cairo
Rokerij says: "We stayed here for two nights to start our trip and were very impressed with the..."
$49
#9 of 190 hotels in Cairo
weedos says: "it s nice but expensive ,,with clean overall near from all ancient places,with h..."
$84
#10 of 190 hotels in Cairo
xandervanhoof says: "This hotel is legandary Mena hotel located directly next to the Giza Pyramides. ..."
#11 of 190 hotels in Cairo
cavlizzy says: "The Sheraton Cairo Hotel is very updated, with a feel of glitz and glamour with ..."
$78
#12 of 190 hotels in Cairo
daisyg303 says: "It is located in downtown where you are close to pretty much everything includin..."
$4
#13 of 190 hotels in Cairo
mijntje1987 says: "The hotel is a fine one. It has a nice entrance, its big and very clean. The..."
#14 of 190 hotels in Cairo
almoe says: "JW Marriott is located in a very quiet neighborhood almost near Cairo airport. I..."
$69
#15 of 190 hotels in Cairo
sidewinder1985 says: "The Lotus Hotel is located in downtown Cairo. The location is unbeatable. The Eg..."
$5
#16 of 190 hotels in Cairo
victor7878 says: "Stayed for 2 nights at this Hotel, the location is close to Airport that makes y..."
$25
#17 of 190 hotels in Cairo
Jennyrac says: "Zamalek is a very nice area in Cairo. The neighborhoods are the nicest ones in ..."
$4
#18 of 190 hotels in Cairo
robzvoice says: "This hotel is located just minutes away from the pyramids of Giza. It's roughly..."
$13
#19 of 190 hotels in Cairo
MnM says: "this hotel is next to the airport 5 starts, if you are spending few hours or 2 ..."
$34
#20 of 190 hotels in Cairo
Jamal58 says: "I got a single room with a washbasin. The is clean bed and the room has a lot o..."
#21 of 190 hotels in Cairo
ahmed221 says: "Intercontinenta Hotel from my favorit place in cairo i can do every thing and..."
$57
#22 of 190 hotels in Cairo
JoeKeyter says: "The hotel is used by bulk tour operators. It is always busy and it has too many ..."
$12
#23 of 190 hotels in Cairo
FUADNOOR says: "it is one of the hotels i wanted to go back , my room was having hilton view and..."
$6
#24 of 190 hotels in Cairo
Azzah31 says: "If I can say anything about this place, it's that I got really good service whil..."
$13
#25 of 190 hotels in Cairo
seangee says: "We were taken to the King Hotel when we asked our cabbie from the airport to fin..."
$11