Cairnbaan Hotel Restaurant

www.cairnbaan.com - +44 (0) 1546 603668

Cairnbaan Hotel Restaurant Reviews

DAO DAO
Lovely and Local Food Feb 23, 2017
I actually drove about 50 miles out of my way to get to this restaurant. I am glad I did. The hotel itself is a very nicely decorated inn beside a very wide canal. The restaurant is very pleasant looking and the staff were very warm. They have a set menu and a much better specials board that changes daily. They source their wonderful foo locally and everything is fresh and high quality. I started with the Cajun spiced chicken Caesar Salad. Delicious. Then I had the a dish from the specials board described as:

Barbreck Farm Sausages, Beef, Chilli and Coriander, Lamb, Rosemary and Garlic with mash and onion gravy.

Oh my was this gorgeous! Absolutely mouth watering. I almost licked my plate clean. Sadly this was all washed down with a diet coke as I had to drive. They have a wonderful old world bar and a good wine list, should you stay in this nice hotel.

If you find yourself in the area - it is worth the drive.

Favorite Dish:

Cajun spiced chicken Caesar Salad for starters. Barbreck Farm Sausages, Beef, Chilli and Coriander, Lamb, Rosemary and Garlic with mash and onion gravy (if its on the specials board).

Compare lochgilphead Hotel Rates (3km away)

Cairnbaan Map