Caffé Concerto

https://www.caffeconcerto.co… - +44 (0) 207 494 6847

Caffé Concerto London Reviews

DAO DAO
Wonderful Entertainment Feb 09, 2017
When I first booked Caffé Concerto, I have to admit I didn’t know what I was getting myself into. I had found a 50% off meal deal on the Openable website, but hadn’t really looked at the details. When I arrived I realised it was inside the massive Westfield Shopping Centre. I was worried it was in a food court. It wasn’t. It’s a late night opening fully furnished restaurant. I was greeted warmly and seated at the table they had reserved for me (photo below). Then I was asked if I wanted something to drink and my beer was ordered. If this wasn’t good enough, the live singer started singing some very nice tunes. OK, so let’s recap. I am getting 50% off, the music is free and high quality, the service is friendly and I have a reserved table. Can it get any better? Yes it could. My beer was cold. The music was arm and pleasing. Then, after a few songs, the singer and style changed. He was very good too. Then a 3rd group started singing and playing. Apparently they have open mike night on Wednesday nights.

Before I forget – yes the food was delicious. I tried the Salmon Nicoise starter and it was gorgeous. I had the Caffé Concerto burger, a gorgeous beef burger with cheese and egg. It may not sound grand, but that was one of the best burgers I have ever eaten. For the record, it is an Italian restaurant and they do some wonderful looking pasta. And – YOU CAN BRING YOUR OWN WINE! Get in there!

I had a most wonderful evening and cannot recommend Caffé Concerto enough. They now have 8 locations across London!

The restaurant prides itself on’ 5 star services’ including valet parking, a priority cab service and a chauffeur service. They also provide a full bar, Happy Hours, a Non-Smoking Area and Takeout.
Reserved for Travbuddy