Cafeteria, Ronda Train Station

+34 902 43 23 43

Cafeteria, Ronda Train Station Reviews

vixen2306 vixen2306
Cheap and tasty food Mar 17, 2013
I ended up in this small local Cafeteria after the whole day of traveling and walking.

That day I landed in Malaga, drove to Ronda and walked around before I felt the growing hunger. It was late afternoon, about the time when most food places close before the evening. When I was just about to give up my search for a restaurant, I remembered seeing this Cafeteria at the railway station right where I parked. I rushed back hoping to get a meal.

As I arrived, the place was nearly closing. I spoke to the Cafeteria manager who offered to serve me some food. The choice I had was not extensive, but since the food was freshly cooked I decided to go with his recommendation for the meal of beef goulash, home made chips and cooked veg. I also ordered some tea as I was quite thirsty.

The meal was served within few minutes and I dug straight into it. It was really delicious, and although the portion was a little too big, I did finish it all. Once I satisfied my hunger, I asked for the bill as I did not want to prolong my stay in the Cafeteria since they were closing.

I was pleasantly surprised with the price I was quoted - the entire meal cost €5! I could not believe the price I was quoted which was far less than I expected. There was no mistake in price though. I paid the total of €5, left a tip and left the place very content.

I would definitely recommend this little local place to anyone who doesn't want to spend lots of money and still enjoy a tasty meal.
My meal