Cafeteria Haiti

Av. Diagonal 160, Lima, Peru

Cafeteria Haiti Lima Reviews

sharonwi sharonwi
A nice place to eat or just have a great cup of coffee Jun 18, 2015
This is one of the survivors cafeterias in Miraflores. It is a traditional place where you will find all kind of food at affordable prices.

Unfortunately, it seems the owner have changed and now the quality of coffee and food have gone very bad. It is very sad for me.

I tried as always the Maryland chicken and the pasta was full of grease with margarine flavor.

Othe day I ask for a sandwich and the bread was sweet, which it was never the flavor in this cafeteria.
itravel1 says:
So.....Is the coffee good or bad?
Posted on: Jun 18, 2015
Abidos Abidos
Miraflores Park-Side Dining May 28, 2011
This restaurant was recommended by my Lonely Planet book on Peru. I was not disappointed.

It's an old-school (circa 1950's) restaurant/cafe situated in the heart of Miraflores. The waiters wore green vests and gold bow ties (looks better than it sounds). I think we were by far the youngest patrons there because it was filled with older regulars, almost all locals, catching up over coffee or beer.

I love eating outside street-side so I can watch the action. The restaurant is across from the section of the park where the local painters display their work. There's plenty of things to watch while you enjoy your food.

We had café con leche, a Spanish tortilla (similar to an quiche) and fried eggs and bacon. I also had a strawberry and milk smoothie. The tortilla was really big so unless you're really hungry is can be shared for two. Everything was very good!
We split the tortilla and eggs/bac…
From the park looking across the s…

Check Lima Hotel Deals