Cafe de Paris

Jakarta, Indonesia

Cafe de Paris Jakarta Reviews

pearcetoyou pearceto…
Cafe de Paris Aug 04, 2011
The Café de Paris is located on the first floor of the Belezza Mall. This isn’t a very big mall and not many restaurants to choose from; most of the real estate here, at least from the 2nd floor and up, is apartments and other offices.

As the name would suggest, the restaurant specializes in French-style food. They’ve decorated it on the inside with many French paintings to make you feel like you are in a café in Paris. It’s a narrow restaurant, but the wall mirror at the front gives the illusion that it’s much wider

The food was okay, nothing too special, and the portions were modest. I had a hamburger steak which had a very distinctive Australian beef taste to it. I only say that, since I live in Angus cattle country in the USA. Asri had some chicken, topped with cheese and tomatoes. I actually liked her dish better.

The staff was attentive and always ready to respond to our needs. But, they were almost too attentive. Every time I looked up, I noticed our waitress was watching us. Of course, at the time, I think we were the only customers they had. The ambience is probably the best thing about the Café de Paris, and I would rate the place somewhere around average.
pearcetoyou says:
What did you call it???
Posted on: Aug 05, 2011
Acy_jkt says:
Oh, you reviewed with a different name with mine, that was why it wasn't at the same page :( Btw, nice review baby
Posted on: Aug 04, 2011