Cafe Tu Tu Tango

(305) 529-2222

Cafe Tu Tu Tango Miami Reviews

sirenn9 sirenn9
Jan 22, 2007
This place was AWESOME, although I will admit that I was a bit disappointed when I found out it was a chain... a small chain, but a chain nonetheless. I thought the decor was extremely unique and the concept of Asian-Spanish fusion tapas was cool. There was a bunch of art everywhere, most of it resembling work by Dali and Picasso. The restaurant was made to look somewhat chaotic, like what you'd imagine Dali and Picasso's houses to look like actually- like an eccentric Spanish Artist's house on the coast. It reminded me a lot of Pablo Neruda's house on Isla Negra, actually.

We ordered the sangria, which was excellent, beer, the salmon teriyaki tapas and the Cuban Flank steak skewers (marinated in really great, fresh chimichurri sauce). Cafe Tu Tu Tango is a great place to go with a group of friends if no one is particularly hungry and everyone just wants to drinks and snack on yummy appetizers. It's located in Coconut Grove, in a shopping area, so there are a lot of things to do after dinner in the area (movie theater, cool gelato places with all kinds of exotic tropical flavors if you want dessert, shopping, etc)
darkspirals says:
I am use to going to the Cafe Tu Tu Tango in Atlanta, and until you wrote about it I had no idea it was a chain. Great place regardless. The goat cheese there is amazing. The one in Atlanta occasionally has a tarot card reader hanging out which is a pretty fun thing to do during dinner.
Posted on: Mar 14, 2008