Cafe Terra Cotta

(520) 577-8100

Cafe Terra Cotta Tucson Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Something for your taste buds Feb 14, 2010
I had heard about Terra Cotta for a while, I thought nothing of it, besides it is on the other side of town. Perhaps I was just lazy or did not find a reason to be that side of town. Desire and I decided to go to see a small traditional/ cultural library up by Sunrise and Swan, on the way back we stopped at Cafe Terra Cotta for a drink. Well we did not really order just a drink, we decided to have a bite since Desire was hungry.

Now when we talk Southwestern food in America, we are talking foods mixed with sugar, as in the sugar on your pork chop could equate to that on apple candy. I was not amused by how sweet my meal tasted, this was supposed to be BBQ ribs, how did I end up with such sweetness on it? Lucky for me, I was allowed to change my order and the service lady was apologetic.

For a first time visit, I shall not say I don't like the place, I should like to stop and have something else next time. I did enjoy my coffee tremendously, and Desire did not seem to mind her meal, she in fact cleaned up her plate. You could say she enjoyed her meal, wouldn't you? (smile).

I would actually recommend this Cafe to my friends and family. The service was great, I loved the interior of the Cafe, pastel colours give the room a feeling of calm. They have a great bar area where you could have drinks and snack.

Price:$10.00 - $27.00

Cuisine: Southwestern/ American

Location: Foot Hills

Dress code: Casual to elegant

Thanks for stopping by to read, do leave me a comment below with your thoughts.
Africancrab says:
Anytime, I shall be glad to.
Posted on: Nov 15, 2010