Cafe Sunflower

5975 Roswell Road, Sandy Springs, GA, USA - (404) 256-1675

Cafe Sunflower Sandy Springs Reviews

mandas1 mandas1
World's Best Veggie Burger Oct 05, 2008
I found Cafe Sunflower a few years ago and to this day, it is one of my favorite "Local Finds" in Atlanta. They have two locations, one in Sandy Springs, and one in Buckhead. I have never been to the Buckhead location, but I assume the menu is the same.

Cafe Sunflower is a vegetarian restaurant and I have never been disappointed in their daily specials. The chef always makes some great combinations with great use of seasonings, spices and flavor to "spice up" normally 'blah' vegetarian dishes.

On the menu, they have "The World's Best Veggie Burger" and it definitely lives up to its name in my book. Even though I love the veggie burger at Houston's as well (but they are different from each other, so hard to compare apples to apples).

The restaurant is a small trendy cafe with a private patio out back which is great for warm and sunny days. It's a local's favorite, so if you go in for lunch on a week day, be there by 11:45, or you will need to wait for a table! The food is great (especially the baked sweet potato fries) and the service is decent. They haven't had much turnover in their wait staff over the last three years, so I'm guessing the owners are good to work for.

My other favorite dishes include: veggie quesadilla with tofu, three bean chili with brown rice, basil rolls, portabells mushroom wrap and sweet and sour soy "chicken".

If you're a meat and potatoes kind of eater, you won't like it, but if you like to experiment and try a meat-free dish, you'll love it!

Check Sandy Springs Hotel Deals