Cafe Stresemann

Cafe Stresemann - Cafe Stresemann Bill

Cafe Stresemann Berlin Reviews

Dr_Seuss Dr_Seuss
Good Food, more locals May 17, 2010
We decided to eat here as it looked nice from the outside,but mainly as it was close to the hotel, and we'd already done a fir bit of walking that day. On the corner of Stresemannstrasse and Anhalter Strasse, where 3 of the budget hotels Etap,Novotal and Ibis are all situated. It is also just across the road form Anhalter S-Bahn station, one stop from Potsdamer Plaz.

Wasn't terribly busy, being 8pm on a Monday night, but from a look about it seemed mainly, from the way people were dressed, to be locals and business people who were dining in here. There were only two of us in that were wearing jeans, t-shirts and walking boots ;)

Not that the staff were phased by that 8) and the girl that brought us the menus and drinks was nice and friendly, though limited English ( not a complaint just an observation ;), and way more than my German :D ).

I went for the house grill, a feast of meat and my daughter had the schnitzel. Didn't have to wait long for it, and it was an ample portion and my kind of food, so I enjoyed it.

No rush to leave, as we were only going back to the hotel, and they were happy enough for us sitting having another couple of drinks after our meal.

Friendly staff with clean and pleasant surroundings, and if it was warmer we would ahve sat on at the tables on the terrace.

Food, 3 (large) beers and 3 cokes came to a total of ÔéČ39 which I though very reasonable.
Cafe Stresemann Front
Cafe Stresemann Tables
Cafe Stresemann Interior
Cafe Stresemann Meat Grill
spocklogic says:
Not a bad price for two persons having a meal, considering the 3 cokes and 3 (large) beers too.
Posted on: Jul 11, 2012