Cafe Sonoita

5204555278

Cafe Sonoita Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Fresh Sandwiches and Freshly baked Pies Jul 25, 2008
If you take the scenic route out of Tucson to Tombstone or Sierra Vista, you will drive through Sonoita Highway 83 which is also the road that gives you the best views of the Santa Rita mountains. This road gets you to Sonoita which is at the crossroads of State highways 83 and 82. Here you will find the Cafe Sonoita which is more like a diner/ restaurant. Family owned and the service is great.

They have a great list of wines as well that you can purchase. Being that Sonoita is wine country, Cafe Sonoita carries some of the local wines too.

My daughter and I stopped by recently on a trip to visit a friend in Wetstone. Desire ordered a pie and orange Juice, while I ordered a Pastrami sandwich with whole wheat bread and a cup of coffee. My cup of coffee was hot and it came with a side of different sugars, 4 different creams and a choice of powdered creamer. I used the half and half milk for my coffee.

The service was fast and my sandwich was as fresh as fresh can be. Desire's apple pie came right out of the oven, in fact she had to wait for it to cool which I thought was awesome.

There is an outside seating if you choose, that give you a great view of the peak of the Santa Rita mountain.

Cuisine: A Combination of Southwestern and American

Price: One of the cheapest eating place in Sonoita
Africancrab says:
Diet huh! he-he! I bet it's not easy to be on diet right? So what are you eating while on diet? just soup?
dieforu says:
uhh u make me want to eat!!im on diet!!pls!!hehehe:-DDD
Africancrab says:
Ha-ha! you are a long ways away dear.

Related Travel Blogs About Cafe Sonoita

Whoa big jerk!!!!!!!
ALMOST TO TOMBSTONE…….We all stopped at a passing zone to wait for the others to catch up. We were waiting for rest of the convoy with Jim, Dan, Adrian, Liz, Megan, and Dante.  While we were…Sonoita Vineyards 290 Elgin Canelo Rd Elgin, AZ 85611 (520) 455-5893   Food is Good!   Cafe Sonoita

Check Sonoita Hotel Deals