Cafe Puccini

(02) 816 3055

Cafe Puccini Taguig Reviews

tashgorgeous tashgorg…
Molto Italiano in Manila Mar 31, 2009
I love Cafe Puccini. Aside from the fact that it is located in the most happening place in Manila- The Fort- where all the cool people collaborate, Cafe Puccini is simply amazing. This Italian restaurant is opera-inspired, and it's ambience is gives you the classic elegance feel.

We had bread and balsamico, we also ordered mozzarella cheese for starters. My friends ordered pizza margherita and frutti di mare pasta. I got us a mushroom risotto and it was simply divine!! It was so flavorful. We were so full that it was a bit difficult to eat the dessert which is heavenly as well. They also have a pretty good selection of wine.

The place also has stringed musicians serenading their guests and it all adds up to the Italian feel of the place.

If you'd like to eat al fresco, there are several seats outdoors as well, decorated with greens.

The only negative thing about it is that the nearest comfort room is shared by the whole strip and although the toilets are neat, there is a door charge - however, you can say that you are dining at the restaurant so you get in for free. :)
Cafe Puccini
being Serenaded @ Cafe Puccini
My friend, Michi and great food

Check Taguig Hotel Deals