Cafe Nenzo

MacArthur Highway, Meycauayan City, Philippines

Cafe Nenzo Meycauayan City Reviews

marix_sublime marix_su…
Cafe Nenzo Apr 30, 2016
During my last visit to the Philippines, I was able to visit a restaurant owned by friends, Ann and Lorenzo Abacan. The chef is their son Chino. The restaurant is Café Nenzo, located at Meycauyan , Bulacan.

It was my first visit but definitely will not be the last.

The first thing I noticed was the cherry ambiance. The place was bright and glowing and very welcoming.

We sat in the innermost place of the restaurant. I checked the menu and I was amazed. Everything sounds delicious and they seemed to have an offering whether you are a meat lover or a vegetarian.

It also happened that I was with my 2 nephews, Karl and Gab and my brother. The youngest zeroed in on a very cold drink exclaiming, I saw this at SM! He had the cookies and cream ice blended drink I think. But I digress. Let’s start from the beginning. I initially chose the Salisbury steak but I gave way for my elder nephew to have it. I then picked baby back ribs because it was one of the best seller. My brother chose sisig vegetable. Then upon Ann’s prodding and recommendation, we also had their very tasty thick cut fries with duo sauce, trio cheese pizza and nacho grande with trio sauce.

I liked the baby back ribs, very tender and juicy, with its sweet tangy sauce. I also tried the sisig vegetable and truth be told, it tastes just like the classic sisig which is all meat. I was not able to taste the Salisbury because it disappeared almost immediately! I think we can surmise that it was very delicious. Gab even asked for second serving of the fries. He said it was truly yummy.

We also sampled their desserts. We had the Macadamia Sans Rival and Frozen Brazo de Mercedes.

With the kind of menu the restaurant offers along with its classy ambiance, it was obvious that it was a hit. I observed that once a table is vacated, almost immediately, another will fill it up.

If you are ever in the Meycauyan area, try to drop by and enjoy these tasty offerings. Or better yet, do a food trip, and bring the whole family. Certainly, Café Nenzo has everything for everyone
on the way to Bulacan
with Ann,owner of Cafe Nenzo
Gab and the fries
which one to attack first?
Zagnut66 says:
Congrats on being featured!
vulindlela says: