Cafe Mozu, Lebua Hotels & Resorts

State Tower, Bangkok, Thailand
Cafe Mozu, Lebua Hotels & Resorts - Romantic poolside :)
Cafe Mozu, Lebua Hotels & Resorts - Espresso ;)
Cafe Mozu, Lebua Hotels & Resorts - Birthday boy <3
Cafe Mozu, Lebua Hotels & Resorts - sweetened my heart ;)
Cafe Mozu, Lebua Hotels & Resorts - On request, specially custom made Birthday Cake by Lebua Chef

Cafe Mozu, Lebua Hotels & Resorts Bangkok Reviews

qhlc25 qhlc25
Romantic place by the poolside Mar 04, 2014
Suppose to off to Sirocco to have a surprise belated birthday celebration for my friend. But need reservation in order to get a table. thus the Lebua staff recommended Cafe Mozu. Firstly was quite disappointed, since already anticipated Sirocco and yet, when the staff mentioned the word "cafe" i thought it gonna be like a normal cafe. but when being lead to the venue, was kinda surprise. its a quiet and romantic dining place with pool side view.

when i reached the place, i spoke to the manager to get him to request the chef to design a custom made birthday cake for my friend. and it was really beautiful and taste delicious ;)

we tried the western food with some wines here. food was nice.

as for the staff, they are helpful.

the manager and chef helped me accomplished my task on the lovely birthday cake.

the staff helped me to surprise my friend with the birthday cake and sing birthday song and presented the birthday cake to my friend.

the staff was really friendly, whenever i just look at them, they will just came forward and ask do i need anything although i just took a glance on them! which show they are really helpful and good service.

last and not least, they helped us to snap photos till we are satisfied ;)

oh ya, they gave a box of chocolate to my friend as birthday sincerity from Lebua Hotels & Resorts.

do try the espresso :)
On request, specially custom made …
sweetened my heart ;)