Cafe Mode

020 7240 8085

Cafe Mode London Reviews

sarahelaine sarahela…
Cafe Mode Feb 10, 2011
I’d been aware of Café Mode for a while, because there are often people giving you free tastes of pizza in the street to promote their two for one pizza offer. But usually, I am alone, and a two for one pizza offer would be of limited use to me. This time, however, I was with a friend so I stopped in for a pizza. I was pleasantly surprised to find a nice, large café (albeit with slightly too many tables for the space) with friendly staff. The pizza was nice, on thin Italian bases, and good quality. On a two for one deal it was excellent value. I’ve forgotten what I paid, I’m afraid, but it was well below average for the area. The café is pleasantly decorated and I really enjoyed my meal.

The one thing to bear in mind is that, like much of London, there is very little space, the loos are downstairs, and there are steps into the café. This might make things difficult if you have small children in pushchairs or someone with you who struggles with stairs.

Despite that, I will probably be back, especially if I can find the man with the two for one offer cards.
londonstudent says:
Thanks! I think you mean Endell Street; I've been there many times, but have never been offered free pizza! I love that whole area.
sarahelaine says:
Oh, did I forget to say? Endsell street, seven dials, near covent garden. I'll try to edit the details.
londonstudent says:
Sounds worth a visit, but where is it?

Check London Hotel Deals