Cafe Marzano

0361 8744438

Cafe Marzano Bali Reviews

trippinginnederland tripping…
Delicious Italian food in Kuta, Bali. Jul 01, 2011
Well...we were forced to stay another night in Bali because of the stuuuuupid taxi driver who made us miss our flight. The longest would be 3 hours but he took an even longer time (until this day, we don't know how...even my guy regretted taking over the wheel).

After finding a place to stay (at the Tune Hotel), we were REALLY famish and scouted for a place to eat. We spotted this nice place which was painted in white...nice interior and VERY crowded. There's a built-in oven in the restaurant. It was a rather nice place.

Our orders were a pizza, Capriciosa (59000 rupiah), a classic Tiramisu (30000 rupiah) and for the drinks, San Miguel (21000 rupiah) and Coca Cola (12000 rupiah). We went there on 19th January 2011, yes...I kept the receipt (which I usually do so when I travel). OK, so there are additional charges like 10% and 2% which are stated on the receipt but didn't state what they're for (wished they did) but I'm assuming it to be gov tax and service charge. Total would add up to 134200 rupiah.

Now you have a rough idea of the cost of dining at this place. About the food, the pizza was really delicious that is all I can say. The was a disappointment, I tasted NO alcohol in it and it wasn't the best that I'd tasted :(

Anyway, the pizza was delicious and I pressumed that the other Italian dishes were tasty too. Too bad we couldn't try out that many dishes since we were there for an extra last night. All I can say is...costly but delicious to a certain extend (due to the Tiramisu).

Check Bali Hotel Deals