Cafe Gratitude

San Rafael, California

Cafe Gratitude San Rafael Reviews

LuckyMonkey LuckyMon…
Fantastic raw/vegan/live food for those us of that aren't vegan or even vegetarian! Aug 01, 2008
I have enjoyed this restaurant on many occasions, often taking a friend to treat them to a delicious meal. The staff are young and friendly, the food is quite healthy without sacrificing flavor. I am not a vegetarian or raw foodie however the food here is so clean, I feel rejuvenated after a meal.

Each menu item is named "I am _________". So for instance, one of my favorite dishes is called "I am Whole" and is a bowl of kale, seaweed, quinoa, kimchee served with tahini and their tasty teriyaki almonds served warm. They serve soups, salads, and appetizers and don't miss their extensive juice and elixers, like fresh lemonade with agave nectar served with sparkling mineral water and a sprig of basil, refreshing!! (and yes its called "I am refreshed". Their desserts are an amazing addition to the meal.

And just like the name says, they offer you the question "What are you grateful for"?

The people who have created this restaurant as well as the service staff are beautiful people who do their part to make this world a more full rich creative abundant and radiant earth.

Check San Rafael Hotel Deals